3 Jan 2014

Christmas & New Year gifts ....

It was a lovely Christmas and New Years day..I went out for Phillip Island with my family we had a good time it was nice to just relax and spent some time together ...the weather was perfect and Phillip Island is heaven. I had some lovely food throughout the day...though I wasn't feeling well but nothing could stop me from enjoying the holidays:) for New Year we went out to see the fireworks and this is pretty much what we do each year:)
I received some lovely gifts from family and friends for Christmas and New Year. And I am so thankful for everything I got.
Max Brenner "Chocolate by the bald man", Body Shop body butter&soap set, bareMinerrals and benefit makeup sets, Candles, L'OCCITANE fragrances, Narciso Rodriguez fragrance.
I bought Lush gift sets for my friends.
I wasn't feeling well so I couldn't capture the beautiful scenery of  Phillip Island and my lack of energy kept me from waiting to watch the penguin parade... but the whole day was wonderful.
Phillip Island
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, If you have something in mind please leave a comment and share it:) your comment will be published as soon as I review it.I don't mind if you leave a link to your blog but please have something to say about my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...