25 Jun 2011

I WENT SHOPPING.... :)

I went to Imtiaz super market yesterday and bought some skin care and other items along with grocery....I love grocery shopping as well:)



I read the review of clean and clear oxygenating facial scrub on a blog(the name of the blog just skipped me) ever since then I just wanted it so badly...and one of my friend was raving about Ever Youth golden glow peel off mask so had to buy and try this one aswell...I will review these two products  and the others very soon:)


2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, If you have something in mind please leave a comment and share it:) your comment will be published as soon as I review it.I don't mind if you leave a link to your blog but please have something to say about my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...