5 Jun 2012

e.l.f studio high definition powder & mineral infused face primer [Review]

I bought these two products quite a long time back and recently started using them, Now its time for reviewing them.I have tried a lot of products form elf,some of them are already reviewed on my blog and some will be reviewed soon!

e.l.f studio high definition powder

This white translucent loose powder comes in a bulky packaging and the holes dispose off a lot of unnecessary product,And its impossible not to make a mess the powder gets everywhere, it comes with a fluffy soft, good quality sponge,honestly this product isn't as good as I was expecting it to be and it also leaves a white cast on my face.

It claims to" mask the lines,imperfections, and create a soft focus effect to the skin" I have notice that it does almost nothing when I apply it,My face feels and look smooth for only an hour (or maybe less) and than its back to normal.I have never used  HD powder before so I can't really make comparisons...my No17 setting powder is shine control and I love it but they both can't be compared since they work for different purpose.I don't think I'll be repurchasing this stuff.I paid £ 6  for it www.eyeslipsface.co.uk


e.l.f mineral infused face primer

Claims to "Transform face into a flawless and smooth canvas,Developed to combat excess oil, flaky dryness,enlarged pores and fine lines"

Nicely packaged in a clear plastic bottle, press the pump slightly and a small dot is enough for whole face.
I don't have fine lines so can't comment on that but apart from this it pretty much does everything it claims,it makes my skin very smooth and my foundation or powder blends easily and amazingly minimize the size of the pores I have around my nose,as for the oil control thing...I am not sure if it does that but I have noticed that my skin doesn't look greasy after I use it!I always have flakiness around my chin and eyebrows and it helps smooth down the flaky areas... L'Oreal Primer was my favorite one but now I have a new favorite :) I paid £ www.eyeslipsface.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Too bad the powder was a miss! I've been thinking of trying it, but I'll probably pass on it after hearing your thoughts... Doesn't sound like the sort of powder I am looking for! That's great that the primer works for you, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are always the first one to comment on my blog posts:) and I really look forward to hearing your thoughts on my posts...Thanks Sarah!

      Delete
  2. Great review, I have wanted to try out the primer for the longest time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, If you have something in mind please leave a comment and share it:) your comment will be published as soon as I review it.I don't mind if you leave a link to your blog but please have something to say about my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...